Winter soaps are here! Gingerbread soaps have sold out! Another batch is curing and will be available the week of 12/7. If you'd like to pre-reserve any, let us know!
- Gingerbread: Our gingerbread man soap looks and smells like the real thing! This soap is in high demand and low on stock, so don't hesitate to get yours! The scent is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy, with notes of orange, cardamom, raisin, clove, cinnamon, rum, vanilla extract, gingerbread, and tonka.
- I Pine for You: A gentle pine scented soap, that is a combination of our white birch and snow berry scents! This created a gentle but uplifting scent, rather than traditional harsh pines. Notes of fresh evergreen, woody pine, eucalyptus, fir needle, cedar leaf, cypress, cooling camphor, airy ozone, citrus, berry, and tonka bean.
- Lump of Coal: For those who have been naughty, get this soap for yourself or your naughty friends and family! This scent is one of our favorites, and is a must try! The complex and strong scent has notes of wild cypress, ozone, makrut lime, sea salt, oud, elemi, leather, amber, ocean moss, and frankincense.
- North Star: This bitter and refreshing scent shares the same scent as our pomegranate bitters candle. Tart red fruit, herbal florals, and bright citrus fruits make this a uniquely fresh scent. This is a must try soap, as it is one of our favorites! Makes a very elegant and refreshing shower. Notes of red currant, pomegranate, rosemary, geranium, and cedar.
- Peppermint Bark: This soap looks and smells just like the real thing! Made with peppermint essential oil, this soap is very cooling and stimulating; and is for all those peppermint lovers! A very gentle and true peppermint smelling soap. Peppermint ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Lye (none remains after saponification), Castor Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, and Mica. All other soaps: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Lye (none remains after saponification), Castor Oil, Fragrance, and Mica.
Store soap on a well drained soap dish, and keep from water stream in shower. Keeping soap dry will extend life and quality of soap.
Due to the handmade nature of these products, individual colors and designs can slightly vary.