Fall and Halloween soaps are here! These soaps are much larger than our normal soaps.
- Pumpkin: We mixed quite a few scents to come up with a combination we finally liked! Pumpkin with mild spice notes. Notes of baked pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange peel, clove, black tea, vanilla, graham cracker, and caramel. This scent is infused with natural essential oils including cinnamon, clove, ginger, cedarwood, cumin, elemi, and orange.
- Fall Morning: This soap reminds us of waking-up and smelling crisp Autumn air. This deep complex unisex scent has notes of orange, grapefruit, sage, lavender, oakmoss, amber, tonka. This scent is infused with natural essential oils, including sage, lavandin, and orange.
- Cranberry Woods: This sweet and tart scent is our favorite! Combines the tartness of cranberries and currants. This soap makes for a beautiful shower. This scent is infused with natural essential oils, including Fir, Cinnamon, Patchouli, and Orange.
- Black Magic: A favorite from last year! This artisan soap is filled with activated charcoal and essential oils! This soap contains no fragrance. The activated charcoal detoxifies your skin, while the extra oils deeply moisturize. Detoxifying and gentle! The natural amber scent is not your typical perfumery amber, rather a natural earthy amber that is one-of-a-kind, with added bergamot essential oil.
- Candy Corn: This very lightly scented soap is very creamy and festive! Add the look of candy corn to your shower or sink, for a Halloween touch!
- Cyclops: This huge soap is the largest of our collection, and has a sweet fruity candy scent. One of the most fun soaps we have made! We have a very limited stock on this soap, so make sure to reserve yours as soon as possible!
Black Magic Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Lye (none remains after saponification), Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils, and Mica.
All Other Soap Ingredients: Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Lye (none remains after saponification), Castor Oil, Fragrance, and Mica.
Store soap on a well drained soap dish, and keep from water stream in shower. Keeping soap dry will extend life and quality of soap.
Due to the handmade nature of these products, individual colors and designs can slightly vary.