Soy Wax Melts
Soy wax melts are here!
Wax melt burner tip: temperature. High heat provides more scent but less burn hours. Low heat provides less scent and more burn hours. Keep this in mind if you find yourself wanting more/less scent, or want to prolong your wax melt burn time.
- Cashmere Plum: This complex and upscale scent has become one of our favorites. Dark plum, black cherry, bright citrus, amber, sugar, vanilla, while musk, and freesia.
- Cranberry Woods: Our best selling fall and winter candle that we couldn't get enough of, so we're making it an everyday scent! This scent combines the sweet and tartness of cranberries and currants. This scent is infused with natural essential oils, including Fir, Cinnamon, Patchouli, and Orange.
- Greenhouse: Fresh and earthy scent, with notes of sweet basil, peppermint leaf, flower buds, thyme, palm leaves, woods, amber, marigold, and violet.
- High Tea: Citrusy mandarin and bergamot, herbal thyme and ginger, jasmine blossoms, chrysanthemum petals and white tea buds.
- Lavender: Fresh and herbal lavender creates a calming and comforting scent.
- Smoulder: Sweet mix of coconut milk, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon leaf, jasmine, tonka bean, cypress, cedarwood, and musk.